Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Extended Ending

                                         After the events of Nora leaving Torvald
 NORA: "Do I really want to do this? Do I really want to leave Torvald and the children? How can two young and innocent children be raised without their mother? "
TORVALD: "O my sweet Nora. My sweet darling Nora. How can I be strong enough to raise these two kids alone? (with a rising voice) What am I ever to do? These children need to be raised by their mother, while their father goes out and work everyday to support his family.
NORA: I guess we could try working things out....NO I  WILL DO IT  FOR MY KIDS!
   (Torvald quietly sobbing)
[The front door opens]

4 comments:

  1. Nora never really liked Helmer and her children i think she just did it for his attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. commented on Ashton, Jaiden, Kayla and Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for cutting to the chase and nice ending.

    ReplyDelete